SiouxSports.com Forum

Michigan Tech vs. UND game 1

01grad

I just had other plans tonight and just got home to see we won big. It would be great if somebody could start another thread each night once the game is over with a quick recap.

I couldn't listen to the game tonight and don't really feel like scrolling through 14 screens to find out what happend and also can't wait for the recap and box score tomorrow. Could somebody please just let me know what our highlights were scoring-wise?

I love you PCM, you are the best, but just can't wait until morning sometimes when I don't listen in.

I just had other plans tonight and just got home to see we won big. It would be great if somebody could start another thread each night once the game is over with a quick recap.

I couldn't listen to the game tonight and don't really feel like scrolling through 14 screens to find out what happend and also can't wait for the recap and box score tomorrow. Could somebody please just let me know what our highlights were scoring-wise?

I love you PCM, you are the best, but just can't wait until morning sometimes when I don't listen in.

The hockey home page has a box score link that gives goals and penalties. I didn't hear the third (which must have been good) because I was at the EGF/GFC game.

How were you in G.F. and smoggy California at the same time? :lol:

I just like to take nights, such as these (no tv) off of Sioux hockey to be with other friends that give me a hard time of being too wrapped up in the team and never going out on the weekends. I was just hoping that somebody might be able to inform me on what happend tonight, but I am about to pass out anyway and will just find out tomorrow I guess.

I still would be good though to start a recap post immediately after the game so those of us who missed it can catch up quickly and not have to wait until morning.

I just like to take nights, such as these (no tv) off of Sioux hockey to be with other friends that give me a hard time of being too wrapped up in the team and never going out on the weekends.

They aren't real friends if they question you for not wanting to go out when the Sioux play. Especially since they are probably Gopher fans. :lol: There is plenty of time to go out after the game.