SiouxSports.com Forum

No Webcast Tonight

sprig

For those of you with a dataflix package, you've probably received the "technical difficulties" email. For those that don't have a package, no need to buy the game tonight, it won't be on. They may or may not have things working by tomorrow.

From today's Herald. Wow, this a bush league move by SCSU!

Sioux notes: The game was scheduled to be televised on UND's webcast with cameramen Justin Keller and Anthony Weisser providing the video and Tim Hennessy the play-by-play. Despite the fact the webcast was featured in a one-eighth page ad in the St. Cloud Times newspaper, it never took place. "We learned today that we wouldn't be able to webcast it," UND media relations director Dan Benson said. "We're very disappointed that we weren't able to bring the game to UND fans. We were told the decision was made by some level of the St. Cloud State administration." UND athletic director Roger Thomas and WCHA commissioner Bruce McLeod eventually interceded in the dispute, but St. Cloud didn't relent, even taking away the press credentials from Keller and Weisser, Benson said.

I want my Sioux TV ! I just hope someone picks up Victory Sports, seems no one has....YET! But I am sure by the time the Twins play their first games it will be on cable/satellite, but that will not help Sioux fans, it will be too late by that time! Looks like I will be dusting off the radio tonight.