SiouxSports.com Forum

FAN VOTE: Greatest Sioux Jersey Ever Tournament!

Big A HG

My fav 5

Black Nike swift

- loved the vertical striping for that style, was something new and the new slim style was nice

87 white

-classic probably all time favorite jersey. Hrkac circus!!!

59 white Sammy sioux diagonal

- I have always liked a horizontal design, Sammy sioux on the elbow is one of a kind

Reebok edge style black/green with sioux logo

-NHL style jersey with simple striping. Liked both green and black in this one equally

Parise era shiny dazzle style in Green

-not many teams went with the dazzle. The green just stood out and am going to miss that sea of green through out the X during st pattys weekend

I find it ironic that the winner of "The Greatest Sioux Jersey Ever" contest was probably worn the least of any jersey that was in the tournament....or any jersey in UND hockey history!! I remember then wearing that jersey for a Gopher game...but how many times was it actually worn?? Just ironic that the most popular jersey in this bracket was one of the least worn jersey in Sioux hockey history.

I'd say you're correct in your assessment on how often it was worn. However, though I had it listed as a 2006-07 jersey, pretty much the same jersey was also worn 2007-08 and 2008-09. It saw its fair share of games.