SiouxSports.com Forum

Belfour at his finest

If only we had Belfour

Ok I know My ID is old news considering that Brandt is playing like Belfour, but I just got back from the WILD game and warched Ediieeeeee LIVE for the first time since 1987 WOW the guy is a stud. He shut out the WILD even though his team was outshot by a mile. But it was great to see him again, hats off to Eddie even though I love the WILD it was nice to see him shut out M-I-N-E-S-O-T-A He still has it. ;):D;)

Ok I know My ID is old news considering that Brandt is playing like Belfour, but I just got back from the WILD game and warched Ediieeeeee LIVE for the first time since 1987 WOW the guy is a stud. He shut out the WILD even though his team was outshot by a mile. But it was great to see him again, hats off to Eddie even though I love the WILD it was nice to see him shut out M-I-N-E-S-O-T-A He still has it. :lol::lol::huh:

Not sure if it was intentional, but Minnesota is spelled with two "N"s

Way to go Eddie...watching Eddie get the goose egg was enough to make up for the Wild losing.

Way to go Eddie! I remember years ago...(many, many... :lol: ) going to Minneapolis and watching Eddie with the Blackhawks vs. Jon Casey with the North Stars. I wore my Sioux jersey (the old blackhawk jersey) with considerable pride that day. I didn't even mind that the hawks won that day.

They said on the telecast that night that the Wild goalie coach, Mason, said you can tell when Eddie is on by his positioning. If he's playing way back in the net you have a chance. If he's aggressive and challenging the shooters you're going to have a long night. They said it was going to be tough for MN to score that night based on that info and it turned out to be correct.