SiouxSports.com Forum

Minor League News Fab50

schmidtdoggydog

Maybe this is the stress talking but I would ask that everyone please tone down the Mapletoft references to me. I realize the mistake I made and the humor it brought, but right now I'm not so sure I recognize humor in it or anything on this board anymore.

Times are tough for me and maybe I'll look back and think this post was dumb and delete it, but for the time being, please back off.

RW77, no worries, mine's gone too. FWIW, our favorite Islander has kind of taken on a life of his own, an urban legend, if you will. I sure most people on this board can't even remember how it all started. Certainly meant no disrespect to you, it's just when a running gag gets going, it's tough to stop.

RW77, no worries, mine's gone too. FWIW, our favorite Islander has kind of taken on a life of his own, an urban legend, if you will. I sure most people on this board can't even remember how it all started. Certainly meant no disrespect to you, it's just when a running gag gets going, it's tough to stop.

I know it wasn't meant as disrespect. If it was, I would have asked for it to stop a long time ago.

I guess I'm really stressed right now. This site is the place I can escape for now. This next week will be excrutiating.

As for the thread topic, I thought it was neat that Panzer was ranked ahead of some guy who was a 2nd round pick. I think it is really his work ethic. He's small and he's not the fastest player in the AHL I am sure, but he does anything and everything he can to make sure that everyone knows he is working hard.

However, it is the free agent signings like Panzer and the AHL and ECHL outright players that I worry about with the CBA agreement.