SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux v. U-18

YaneA

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reich was pulled after the first period. The 4 goals were not really his fault though. Dogs came out flatter than an abyssal plain.

For those of you who are not geology majors.....abyssal plains are the flattest land features on earth. Located deep under the ocean, they have less that 1 meter of elevation change for every 1000 meters of width. :D

Interviewing Ryan Hale during the intermission. Sounds like David is enjoying the NHL, and it seeing a lot of ice time. He is rooming with Paul Martin on the road. Having to get used to the style of the NHL game, not as much free-wheeling allowed by the forwards compared to college. They are tighter on the systems.

For those of you who are not geology majors.....abyssal plains are the flattest land features on earth. Located deep under the ocean, they have less that 1 meter of elevation change for every 1000 meters of width. :huh:

I think if you continue your research, you'll see that the RRV is even flatter; followed by a white woman's arse & then an abyssal plain :D

Finally registered after lurking for a half a year. I just had Pete (PSB) install the KU band satellite. Does anyone know if there is a Sioux Sports Network Schedule? It appears that this game is not being broadcast on KU band Satellite. Either that or I'm not figuring out my satellite remote. Thanks for any help...