SiouxSports.com Forum

Kid on NBC Today Show with Sioux shirt

Ole in MSP

It's all over the place. I'm originally from Nashville and when I go home to visit I honestly see 10-20 random people wearing Sioux logo shirts and hats. I remember going to Vegas last summer and noticed 12 people (strangers) wearing Sioux apparel. I think it's mainly to do with our tv contract with College Sports coupled with interest from fans from NHL team with SIoux draft picks on their prospective roster, they tune in to see how they're developing. To be honest, I have never seen a Bison shirt or hat outside of the state of North Dakota.

I ran into a drunk Bi-son fan in Deadwood one night while I had a Sioux hockey jersey on. He started spouting off...go figure. I was also wearing a Sioux t-shirt while in Denver a few years ago and got into a screaming match with a gopher fan from across the street. It was actually a lot of fun.

I ran into a drunk Bi-son fan in Deadwood one night while I had a Sioux hockey jersey on. He started spouting off...go figure. I was also wearing a Sioux t-shirt while in Denver a few years ago and got into a screaming match with a gopher fan from across the street. It was actually a lot of fun.

I see a number of Bison shirts here in the Twin Cities. Not a statistical samply by any means, but the vast majority are on overweight younger women. Rarely see a guy with Bison gear on here. Again, not statistically significant, just casual observation.

Living here in Bisonville its amazing to see the number of Sioux gear being worn around town. I went into Dominos Pizza to get my pizza and a guy saw my Fighting Sioux jacket with the logo on the back of it, and started telling me how angry he was that UND was going to retire the name (this was before the State law was in the house and senate yet). Also at West Acres and Target lots of Sioux fans out there!! I actually wore my Sioux jacket to a Bison-Oakland bball game last year at the BSA(my son wanted to go to his first bball game). I wore it proud.

I see a number of Bison shirts here in the Twin Cities. Not a statistical samply by any means, but the vast majority are on overweight younger women. Rarely see a guy with Bison gear on here. Again, not statistically significant, just casual observation.

Ouch