SiouxSports.com Forum

Sensor's Sioux Hockey Headquarters

dickgraham

During is bit on PA and Dubay's radio show, Joe Sensor added that his grill/bar had become the Twin Cities UND hockey headquarters. PA commented that Puffy (Jeff Dubay) loves that! (NOT) Sensor went on to say that you can thank JP Parise for that but they pack people in for the Sioux hockey games and the folks coming in to his place love UND hockey.

DG

Sensor went on to say that you can thank JP Parise for that...

Pul-leez!! This is the third season that my husband and I have have been going to Sensers to watch Sioux hockey. Started when Zack was just a glimmer in Blais' eye... I distinctly remember going into Senser's, satellite coordinates in hand, and begging the manager to put the game on. Granted, JP and family probably spend a heck of a lot more at Senser's than the rest of us, but you can thank the die hard Sioux fans for making Senser's the place to be for Sioux hockey.

A beer special during Sioux games would be nice...are you reading this, Joe?

Pul-leez!! This is the third season that my husband and I have have been going to Sensers to watch Sioux hockey. Started when Zack was just a glimmer in Blais' eye... I distinctly remember going into Senser's, satellite coordinates in hand, and begging the manager to put the game on. Granted, JP and family probably spend a heck of a lot more at Senser's than the rest of us, but you can thank the die hard Sioux fans for making Senser's the place to be for Sioux hockey.

I'm inclined to agree. I haven't lived in Minneapolis for a few years and I remember going to Sensor's to try to get them to show Sioux games. I believe we started going to Sensor's because that was often the site of the satellite parties back then, so we knew they could pull in the games. Every now and then there were a couple of parties of Sioux-watchers.

Here is direct evidence of Sioux fans organizing trips to Sensor's on this message board before Zach joined the Sioux.