SiouxSports.com Forum

OK.....is there NCAA Hockey on TV tonight?

WYOBISONMAN

I apologize in advance for the post........being an alumus from the south I am not up to date on what is happening in the NCAA hockey playoffs (now there is an understatement). I have some friends coming for dinner and the hubby is a hockey fan. Are there any NCAA games on tonight to watch? Is UND playing in a game that would be on Directv? What would be the best games to watch if some are on tv?

I apologize in advance for the post........being an alumus from the south I am not up to date on what is happening in the NCAA hockey playoffs (now there is an understatement). I have some friends coming for dinner and the hubby is a hockey fan. Are there any NCAA games on tonight to watch? Is UND playing in a game that would be on Directv? What would be the best games to watch if some are on tv?

The Sioux do not play until Saturday. Today on ESPNU:

MDU vs Union, 2PM CT

Yale vs Air Force 5:30PM CT

BC vs CC 8PM CT

Michgan vs UNO tape delayed late tonight

All the tape delayed games can be found live on regional sports networks if you have the directv sports pak; the Sioux will be on MASN live at 12:30am Saturday, tape delayed on ESPNU Sunday morning.

• Downvote 1

The Sioux do not play until Saturday. Today on ESPNU:

MDU vs Union, 2PM CT

Yale vs Air Force 5:30PM CT

BC vs CC 8PM CT

Michgan vs UNO tape delayed late tonight

Thanks.....I appreciate that. Heck I guess I could have my buddy come over at 1pm MDT and we could start drinking beer and watching hockey then. But.......the wife would get pissed and the steaks would never get cooked! ;)