SiouxSports.com Forum

Kotelnicki on Radio to Promote Spring Game

octupus25

Basically that there was going to be a boatload of free food there from area restaurants around 11 and just letting everyone know that they are doing their youth kids clinic again. I guess they're also doing a tailgating competition and the categories are ribs or burgers. The guy he was on the radio with is going to be one of the judges. I'm taking my two kids for sure. It's free food and keeps them busy for an hour!

He also said that they are changing the format of the game this year. They're splitting the team in half and playing a real game but it's only going to last an hour. I actually think this will make the game a lot more interesting. God bless UND football but the spring game has been pretty difficult to watch in years past. Hopefully this helps!

Getting people excited for the Spring game will help bring a sense of excitement for the following season, try to get people more invested into the team.

I'm glad they are changing the format of the game, I've gone the last several years but it gets dull to watch at times. This should be much more entertaining and I think it gives a good "gametime" feel to it for the players. I really want to see the QB's and see if there's been any improvement since last year.