SiouxSports.com Forum

Fratts & Gregs

Fetch

These guys have amazed me this yr - I knew we were going to be better than our average (Which has been pretty good for some time)

I knew Gregoire was special & if he had not missed a few games would of / should of been WCHA 1st team too

Matt has grown so much in a couple yrs that it is unreal - He just could be the best I've seen in 30 yrs of WCHA Hockey

& how this whole team has matured & every line is clicking is something to behold

I think we will be Talking about & Remembering these Guys for along time

The unique thing, and this ties back to another thread, is that these two skate on two separate lines...

Often times you see a dynamic duo on one line. Fratty and Gregs are the top-end scorers on each of our top two lines. Their linemates all contribute tremendously as well, but seldom do you see a team with this kind of one-two punch.

The unique thing, and this ties back to another thread, is that these two skate on two separate lines...

Often times you see a dynamic duo on one line. Fratty and Gregs are the top-end scorers on each of our top two lines. Their linemates all contribute tremendously as well, but seldom do you see a team with this kind of one-two punch.

This fact is why UND is so scary.

We have more than one line that can score.

I think if Kristo were healthy, we'd probably have 3. He was getting hot before the injury.