SiouxSports.com Forum

Bye Week............

AZSIOUX

The gophs are on the road at Duluth, but I agree that we'll most likely see a split out of this series. Series from this point out where top six teams are playing one another helps UND, as it almost assures them of not getting passed by multiple teams.

The Sioux can realistically finish the year going 7-1. Heck, if they played well they could go 8-0. Going 6-2 gives them a great chance of winning the league, anything better than that almost assures them of a league title. (Unless Denver plays lights out and doesn't lose again).

Going 7-1 or 6-2 seems pretty good especially after splits the last 3 weekends. Let's see if they can figure out to win on Friday again... :)

The gophs are on the road at Duluth, but I agree that we'll most likely see a split out of this series. Series from this point out where top six teams are playing one another helps UND, as it almost assures them of not getting passed by multiple teams.

The Sioux can realistically finish the year going 7-1. Heck, if they played well they could go 8-0. Going 6-2 gives them a great chance of winning the league, anything better than that almost assures them of a league title. (Unless Denver plays lights out and doesn't lose again).

I don't care what it takes for us to finish in the top two as long as we do that and avoid the play-in games at the final five. cuz if we don't we could possibly see a repeat of last year where we played 6 game sin 9 days and we all remember how well we did in the ncaa's being dead tired.

Going 7-1 or 6-2 seems pretty good especially after splits the last 3 weekends. Let's see if they can figure out to win on Friday again... :)

Thank God that Bye doesn't score many goals on Friday this week. Would love to see 7-1 or 6-2, but as inconsistent as this team plays I can see a loss to AA, a loss to BSU and one more slip up either at SCSU or at MTU for a 5-3 finish. Hope I am wrong, but this team is a bubble off every once in awhile. Maybe with Chay out they will play a more defensive game and not get behind early as in recent poor outings.

Thank God that Bye doesn't score many goals on Friday this week. Would love to see 7-1 or 6-2, but as inconsistent as this team plays I can see a loss to AA, a loss to BSU and one more slip up either at SCSU or at MTU for a 5-3 finish. Hope I am wrong, but this team is a bubble off every once in awhile. Maybe with Chay out they will play a more defensive game and not get behind early as in recent poor outings.

This will be an interesting stretch run for Hak and Co. After such a great start, splitting in the last 3 series feels like we definitely are a little out of synch...Losses to AA and MTU would definitely ratchet up that speculation.

Here's hoping they play to their potential!