SiouxSports.com Forum

Bochenski

sprig

I think Jonsey got hosed. 2 clutch goals on saturday against the Goophs, plus playiong outstanding defensively all weekend. Coole's .936 is impressie though. Let's turn tha tinto a .639 this weekend :silly:

Sorry if m y tyiping sucks...jus tgo tback from the El Rock.

Anyone know where I can get my jersey lettered? Scheels, maybe? Also, how long would tha ttake?

I think Jonsey got hosed. 2 clutch goals on saturday against the Goophs, plus playiong outstanding defensively all weekend. Coole's .936 is impressie though. Let's turn tha tinto a .639 this weekend :silly:

Sorry if m y tyiping sucks...jus tgo tback from the El Rock.

Anyone know where I can get my jersey lettered? Scheels, maybe? Also, how long would tha ttake?

There's a place on Columbia in the Grand Cities Mall that will do lettering I think.

.936 is impressive... if he has faced enough quality opponents. So far, only UMD under his belt as far as real opponents. It will be intriguing to see how he fares against us.

If you take the jersy into the shop in the South Forks Mall they will do it as you wait. It is owned by our Randy Wilson, Dad to backup quarterback, Joe Wilson. They do a great job.

Second, what does the +/- thing mean? I have been a fan for many years but never knew what they were talking about.

Second, what does the +/- thing mean? I have been a fan for many years but never knew what they were talking about.

Get a +1 each time you're on the ice when your team scores, and a -1 when you're scored against. Odd man situations (PP and PK) don't count, except when you score shorthanded (+1).