SiouxSports.com Forum

Gophers Tix - Friday and Saturday

Looks like I don't have all those friends that I thought I had. Family too.

Anyway, I likely have two lower bowl singles for FRIDAY, and anywhere from 2-4 lower bowl singles for SATURDAY,

for the Gopher series.

TicketBastard receipt is just shy of $60 per ticket. Yikes! This, of course, is my price.

I figure I can make fifty seven cents or so on each.

PM me if interested. No ReSellers Please. Fans planning to put their arses in the seats only.

Anyway, I likely have two lower bowl singles for FRIDAY, and anywhere from 2-4 lower bowl singles for SATURDAY,

for the Gopher series.

TicketBastard receipt is just shy of $60 per ticket. Yikes! This, of course, is my price.

PM me if interested. No ReSellers Please. Fans planning to put their arses in the seats only.

Sent you a PM

for the Gopher series.

My son and I would love to go. We're longtime Sioux hockey fans. Call me if you still have any tickets. 701-721-6742.Thanks.

for the Gopher series.

I have a good handful of inquiries and will shake things out and post here again if we have any left as we get closer to game time.

All of the sudden, I have friends. Funny how a guy finds friends at Sioux-Gopher time. The greatest event, perhaps, in all of sport.

If you end up with an extra, give me a holler.

• 2 weeks later...