SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Sioux Track Athlete needs votes for Spouse

iramurphy

Former Sioux student and track athlete Erin McBrair is married to Cowboys punter Mat McBriar. ( A couple of years ago, the UND punter came to Detroit Lakes to work out with him). He leads the NFL in punting and she wants people to vote for him for the Pro Bowl. His net average is 42.4 yds/ punt which leads the league. She is also one of the NFL wives on VH1 which is a bad reality show but she is donating part of the compensation for doing the show to the Detroit Lakes High School track team to buy 100 new hurdles. Her high school track coach was Mike Labine former Sioux Track All -American. Vote early and vote often.

Former Sioux student and track athlete Erin McBrair is married to Cowboys punter Mat McBriar. ( A couple of years ago, the UND punter came to Detroit Lakes to work out with him). He leads the NFL in punting and she wants people to vote for him for the Pro Bowl. His net average is 42.4 yds/ punt which leads the league. She is also one of the NFL wives on VH1 which is a bad reality show but she is donating part of the compensation for doing the show to the Detroit Lakes High School track team to buy 100 new hurdles. Her high school track coach was Mike Labine former Sioux Track All -American. Vote early and vote often.

LINK? I'm sure I could find it too but just to have it on here?

Received a Thanksgiving message from Erin McBriar and mentioned I asked Sioux fans to vote for Mat McBriar for the Pro Bowl. She said in Sunday's NFL Wives show they have a flag FB game and she wore a green UND Tshirt with the Fighting Sioux logo but they made her turn it inside out because they don't allow logos on the show. Too bad. Would have been a reason to watch.

Her husband didn't go to UND so he doesn't get my vote. I hate the Cowboys.

Ya but he helped the UND punter one summer and he is the leading punter in the NFL right now. I need an excuse to go to Hawaii and I went to UND for a lot of years. That should count for a sympathy vote..

• 2 weeks later...

For those who have nothing to do until the Hockey game starts, you can still go to NFL/probowl.com and vote as often as you wish for Mat McBrair the Cowboys punter. His wife Erin is a former UND student and is on the NFL wives show. She wore a green t-shirt with the UND logo during one of the episodes but they made her turn it inside out. She and her husband Mat recently donated $10,000 to Detroit Lakes High School for new hurdles for the track team and the rest of the money she earned from the NFL wives show is being donated to Muscular Dystrophy. McBriars mentor was Darren Bennet who punted for the Chargers and Vikings and has a son with Muscular Dystrophy. McBriar leads the NFL in punting, (both gross and net yardage) but still trails Graham from Arizona in the balloting.