SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Badgers

GeauxSioux

In the photo below, looks like Aaron Anderson has all-black shorts, not like the rest of the team which has green markings on the side.

Anderson is only 5'-10" and small-framed, so he might be special-order for BB. ;)

4ce36e6a6fbb8.preview-300.jpg

Attended the game. Several comments, but keep in mind I am far from a knowledgeable BB fan. Have watched Big 10 BB for years and this is an awesome Badger team, huge, athletic, well coached, very very talented, quick, and deep. Far better than Texas A&M, KU or UNI teams that UND has played in recent years. Expect them to be at or near the top of the Big Ten and move up in the rankings as the year goes on barring injuries. Second, UND played with tremendous energy and grit. They were just out sized, out muscled, out shot, and just cannot match up near the basket with this kind of program. Third, UND has some talent, but not in the middle, and that needs to be addressed very soon as these kids cannot get stay healthy getting beat up in the paint like last night. Lastly, these are the ugliest road uniforms I have ever seen and implore whomever decided to go this route to have their head examined. The warm up over shirts are even worse. What happened to that gorgeous green color? Man, they were bad!

I don't mind our black uniforms. In regards to the photo, Anderson does have green accents on his shorts(i believe) we just can't see it, look at where the green trim is on the shorts of Shuler in the back part of the photo, that would be hidden on Andersons right leg as it is covered up by a Badger player. The outside of his left leg is away from us so it's impossible to tell if he has all black shorts. I just think because of the camera shot it is inconclusive.

Jeepers look how high he is off the ground tho. :)

I don't mind our black uniforms. In regards to the photo, Anderson does have green accents on his shorts(i believe) we just can't see it, look at where the green trim is on the shorts of Shuler in the back part of the photo, that would be hidden on Andersons right leg as it is covered up by a Badger player. The outside of his left leg is away from us so it's impossible to tell if he has all black shorts. I just think because of the camera shot it is inconclusive.

Jeepers look how high he is off the ground tho. :)

That's correct - there is a touch of the green trim that is trailing behind him due to his upward motion.

At least we have some playmakers. Anderson, Huff, and Webb all seem to be pieces of the puzzle: we just need more beef in the center.