SiouxSports.com Forum

Potato Bowl Game

darell1976

I can't wait until next Saturday. I have my tickets and I am taking my dad and my 9 year old son to his first Sioux football game. When does the gates open? We tend to check out the tailgating and the atmosphere at the Alerus. This is my first Sioux game since they beat Texas A & M-Kingsville in 2008 so I am excited, especially for my son whom I told when I was 9 my dad took me to my first Sioux football game 1985 vs E. Strousburg (PA). It was great and I hope this game is great too!!

I can't wait until next Saturday. I have my tickets and I am taking my dad and my 9 year old son to his first Sioux football game. When does the gates open? We tend to check out the tailgating and the atmosphere at the Alerus. This is my first Sioux game since they beat Texas A & M-Kingsville in 2008 so I am excited, especially for my son whom I told when I was 9 my dad took me to my first Sioux football game 1985 vs E. Strousburg (PA). It was great and I hope this game is great too!!

Thats awesome darell. I hope you son enjoys the game and it is a memory he has for a long time such as yours. Going to games with my dad is still special for me today. It will be good to have the team at home especially since its a lot earlier than last year.

In response to your question about doors opening....the game starts at 4pm, so doors should open around 3pm IIRC. Have fun at the game! I was hoping to get to a game this season, but the finances and time schedules don't appear to be working out.