SiouxSports.com Forum

BSU games in Bemidji tickets wanted

• 4 weeks later...

If you have money to spend there are some tickets available on Craigslist - 4 tickets each night for $1600 ($200/ticket/night)

Someone wants to get their tickets paid for right away looks like. Maybe the wifey found out he spent $400 per season ticket that coincidentally works out to be a total of $1600... hmmmm.....

• 2 weeks later...

I finally came to the realization that the only way I'm going to see the games when UND comes to town is to buy season tickets, so that's what Im doing.

Im sure the Beaver fans around me will appreciate my Sioux gear in the section... :lol:

Hey, there'll be a few of us in Sioux gear with BSU season tickets!

I have BSU season tickets, but also might go to the Saturday Sioux game with a buddy who has tickets, so if I do I'll post em on here.

My soon to be wife is working friday night, so I might have one ticket for that one unless one of my friends in town goes with me.

I would be interested in single for Friday - face plus a beer? Would drive over from Grand Forks. Keep us posted!