SiouxSports.com Forum

5000 members

GeauxSioux

According to the stats at the bottom of the forum page, SS.com now has 5000 members, newest member being TThockey. I think I remember reading a while back that Jim when did a change over or update years ago, some data got purged and that the number was actually higher.

Welcome aboard TThockey, #5000.

According to the stats at the bottom of the forum page, SS.com now has 5000 members, newest member being TThockey. I think I remember reading a while back that Jim when did a change over or update years ago, some data got purged and that the number was actually higher.

Welcome aboard TThockey, #5000.

Posts were purged after 90 days for the first year or so of the forum, no members were. I still feel bad about that, but storage was expensive then!

However, there is one caveat when comparing SiouxSports membership to other similar forums -- we've had closed registration for about 5 years now, so only actual members (not spam bots, not people who didn't complete their registration) count toward that total. The newest member is actually #7356, which represents the total number of registrations completed.