SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Petition

dani_3333

• 4 weeks later...

Jim we have a problem here. When I try to sign the petition they want you to throw in a few bucks for which I find to be fair if you have a credit card. Well I have never carry credit card nor never will & they won't allow me to sign this petition. My question is what's up with that? If you have the answer please be kind enough to let me know please thank you.

Jim we have a problem here. When I try to sign the petition they want you to throw in a few bucks for which I find to be fair if you have a credit card. Well I have never carry credit card nor never will & they won't allow me to sign this petition. My question is what's up with that? If you have the answer please be kind enough to let me know please thank you.

I really don't know if this is at all affiliated with the website so Jim may not be the person to ask. Personally I don't know why they'd need to ask for money to do this so I may be a little leary of sending money to this one-time poster. Just my two cents.

I was able to click on a little thing on the bottom left that said something along the lines of "no thanks, just submit my name" or something like that. Try looking for that... (it's on the page asking for a donation)