SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four

Avs_SiouxFan

I see that June 1 is the deadline for applications for the 2011 Frozen Four. I would really like to attend especially this year with the team so promising and possibly the last as the Sioux. Can someone explain this ticketing process? If I don't apply am I out cold or possible to get tickets later thru a secondary source. I don't think I want to take that chance. It sounds like that even if you apply you might might be selected. If anyone can shed some light on how this all works. It being in MN may mean full houses.

If you do that application process and you are not selected you get your money back. I know when I went to the Frozen Four in Milwaukee I got my tickets for face value on ebay. So while you can get tickets from a secondary source I would rather just try the application process and hopefully get my tickets that way.

As teams get knocked out of the playoffs there are always tickets available on e-bay, uscho, stubhub, etc. from their fans. But if you don't want to worry about waiting until that close to the frozen 4 I would just shoot for the lottery and see if you can pick some up right away.

I've been to the last six F4's and bought my tickets from a secondary source for face value all but once and even then it wasn't out of line. This year my two sons and I all applied for tickets. It's still toss up and I may end up buying them from someone else again.

I've been to the last six F4's and bought my tickets from a secondary source for face value all but once and even then it wasn't out of line. This year my two sons and I all applied for tickets. It's still toss up and I may end up buying them from someone else again.

And one time you bought them from a really nice guy that was going to DC by himself.