SiouxSports.com Forum

Looking for ideas/suggestions......

remington_270

I managed to pick up a fridge for the garage for $15 this past winter and now that it's warmer out,

i'm looking for some good ideas or suggestions for a UND and/or Sioux Hockey paint scheme.

I've already got the kelly green, black, and white spray paint from wal-mart (still in shock that they had kelly green).

Do i go with a plain Sioux color camo design or something a little more fancy?

Any suggestions/ideas???

Last summer, we made our porch at the lake into a pub room. I painted the refrigerator Kelly green, and picked up a couple of large Fighting Sioux magnetic emblems at Scheels, and put them on the front. We also added new green and beige carpet, a wooden bar with stools, and neon Bud signs. Next on the list is a UND pub table and stools I found at Kotula's, and it will almost be complete. We also have Fighting Sioux flags flying proudly at the end of the dock.

What makes it the most fun is that it's on Otter Tail Lake, right in the middle of Rodentia country!

Last summer, we made our porch at the lake into a pub room. I painted the refrigerator Kelly green, and picked up a couple of large Fighting Sioux magnetic emblems at Scheels, and put them on the front. We also added new green and beige carpet, a wooden bar with stools, and neon Bud signs. Next on the list is a UND pub table and stools I found at Kotula's, and it will almost be complete. We also have Fighting Sioux flags flying proudly at the end of the dock.

What makes it the most fun is that it's on Otter Tail Lake, right in the middle of Rodentia country!

That sounds like a very nice setup.

After you get everything set up make sure to throw some pics on here to inspire your fellow bleed greeners!..

That sounds like a very nice setup.

After you get everything set up make sure to throw some pics on here to inspire your fellow bleed greeners!..

I will post some when it's done.. If you do paint your fridge, I would recommend getting the magnetic Sioux emblems, as they look pretty good, and it's alot easier than trying to paint the logo and letters.