SiouxSports.com Forum

2 OF THE BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE PLUS PARKING PASS FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK

I have 2 seats in section 103 row D seats 13 & 14. Same end Sioux shoot on twice just to the right of the net and four rows from the glass! Best seats in the house. Also includes Parking Pass for all three games with parking right in front of the building! $1000 ($166 per ticket) for these tickets for all 3 nights and parking pass. Email me at qualityzip@aol.com

I have 2 seats in section 103 row D seats 13 & 14. Same end Sioux shoot on twice just to the right of the net and four rows from the glass! Best seats in the house. Also includes Parking Pass for all three games with parking right in front of the building! $1000 ($166 per ticket) for these tickets for all 3 nights and parking pass. Email me at qualityzip@aol.com

You are insane and greedy. $1000 really? Wow Im laughing out loud.

yeah so essentially you are paying $668 for the parking pass and I wouldn't consider those the best seats in the house.

Those who have sat in them think they are...you do realize that the lower level of the Ralph is made up of season ticket holders right, so maybe some one who isn't a season ticket holder who wants to see a historic playoff series in awesome seats next to the ice would be willing to pay this. According to the Herald they are paying more than this and I know for a fact that they have paid more than this for Minnesota in the past. There are those out there willing to pay a good price to sit in a premium seat. I have paid premium myself for season ticket holder seats in other venues. Sure you can buy tickets in the upper deck for $65 but wouldn't seats on top of the action be worth more than that? I'm not making anybody buy them. I am just making them available at a price that would satisfy my dissatisfaction of not sitting there this weekend.