SiouxSports.com Forum

Kalen DeBoer new Offensive Coordinator at SIU

star2city

Yup, Kent State site confirms it. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,. Could not happen to a bigger joke than if it was the big shot at Idaho State who thinks he is so wonderful in cancelling trip to UND. Guess these guys aren't so wonderful afterall. Ha, ha, ha.

The only joke is your transition period to DI. Think your SB team will win 10 games this year like your MBB team?

You probably shouldn't be pointing fingers at our basketball team. Your basketball team isn't even in transition and you lost 19 games. Congrtatulations on your great year too. Considering your done with transition your men's basketball team was the joke.

The only joke is your transition period to DI. Think your SB team will win 10 games this year like your MBB team?

Don't want to derail this thread anymore but Danno just seems to take shots wherever he can and ignores anyone bringing up things he doesn't want to talk about.

Leave it to a bison fan to talk smack based on things that happened in the past.

Really what have you done this year thats worth talking smack about?

-You had more guys arrested off your football team last year than you had wins. This year isn't getting off to a great start either.

-Basketball team- had some wins but the results are the same as UND's, no tournament and at home about the same time. Nice story about fans yelling racial slurs at opposing coach though.

-Volleyball team- made it to the nat,... oh wait, lost in the conference championship game.

-The great press ndsu has gotten since Chapman left, and thats not over.

-But don't worry Dan, you can still hang your hat on your Softball team.. :D:D There may be what 500 fans total that see them play this year. We get more fans at my beer league softball games.

I see where Gene Taylor got beat out by the USD Athletic Director for a job at Kent State. I guess he should have been pursuing jobs back when his iron was hot. The iron is a little cool now.

I will be curious to see if Gene Taylor applies for the AD job at USD.