SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ CC 26,27 Feb

Esoxpirate

I Just wanted to see what Sioux Fans were comming to the springs the end of this month... Also where are you setting. The wife and I will be joing by Sioux Yeah Yeah Yeah on friday night in section 113, but are thinking of sitting with the rest of the sioux fans saturday night...

Also if anybody wants to pre-game, I think we should put a little something toghether...

Esox

I Just wanted to see what Sioux Fans were comming to the springs the end of this month... Also where are you setting. The wife and I will be joing by Sioux Yeah Yeah Yeah on friday night in section 113, but are thinking of sitting with the rest of the sioux fans saturday night...

Also if anybody wants to pre-game, I think we should put a little something toghether...

Esox

There are a few people coming from Fargo and wondering where are good places to stay and also if there are any pre-game gatherings. I checked with UND and they have nothing planned.

A couple of Lodging ideas for you that are close to the Arena:

Cheyenne Moutain Inn

3225 Broadmoor Valley Road

Colorado Springs, CO 80906-4494

(719) 538-4000

www.cheyennemountain.com

Coutyard Colorado Springs

2570 Tenderfoot Hill Street

Colorado Springs, CO 80906

719-226-5006

Hilton Antlers inn (down town)

4 South Cascade Avenue

Colorado Springs, CO 80903-1685

(719) 473-5600

As for Pre-game... We can decide on a location to meet up before the game.

Esox

I suppose there's little chance either of these games will be on TV. (I don't think games from St. Cloud ever are locally.)

Off Topic, But the SCSU games will be on Charter local cable if you live in MN and are silly enough to use their cable services like me. :D

I plan on being there as I continue my trek of visiting all WCHA rinks. Only UAA, then future Omaha, new BSU and new Duluth left.

Staying at whatever hotel is across freeway from arena. Don't think my group has actually gotten tickets yet.

• 2 weeks later...