SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday game not televised this weekend?

01grad

I couldn't find the Sioux vs. Ohio State game on the channel listings for any of the Fox Sports channels. I thought they had all of the home games on television, but I couldn't find this one. Does anybody know if this is the case? Saturdays game is listed but are we going to have to webcast Fridays?

I couldn't find the Sioux vs. Ohio State game on the channel listings for any of the Fox Sports channels. I thought they had all of the home games on television, but I couldn't find this one. Does anybody know if this is the case? Saturdays game is listed but are we going to have to webcast Fridays?

When i was watching the Sioux/Denver game last week, they advertised that both games will be seen on FCS this weekend. Just keep checking.

When i was watching the Sioux/Denver game last week, they advertised that both games will be seen on FCS this weekend. Just keep checking.

That is what I thought I heard as well. They kept saying that all home Sioux games would be picked up, but the only games I see listed are the St.Cloud game on NHL tv and the gopher/Michigan game. I don't have dish and can't get the FSSN.

That is what I thought I heard as well. They kept saying that all home Sioux games would be picked up, but the only games I see listed are the St.Cloud game on NHL tv and the gopher/Michigan game. I don't have dish and can't get the FSSN.

I just looked through my channel guide. My FCS Atlantic shows the OSU/UND game. FCS Central and FSN North has UM/UMtc and NHL has SCSU/DU.

I just looked through my channel guide. My FCS Atlantic shows the OSU/UND game. FCS Central and FSN North has UM/UMtc and NHL has SCSU/DU.

Who is your cable provider out of curiosity? I have Charter, but I don't think that has anything to do with the programming.

Mine FCS Atlantic says Missouri vs. Old Dominion basketball live. I might have to call Charter and find out what the heck is going on if other providers have the Sioux game.

Mine FCS Atlantic says Missouri vs. Old Dominion basketball live. I might have to call Charter and find out what the heck is going on if other providers have the Sioux game.

FCS Atlantic and FCS Pacific both list the Missouri vs. Old Dominion game on Friday evening. But the Sioux Xtra show is listed before the basketball game on FCS Atlantic. So I would guess that the schedule is listed wrong. It is doubtful that they would have the same game on both networks, and doesn't make any sense to have the Sioux Xtra show on before a different college sporting event.