SiouxSports.com Forum

Suspicious Death in Fargo

jloos

WDAY Story

I do not know much more than has been reported, but I do know Dr. Gattuso's wife died this past March at a young age. They have a daughter who is 3 or 4. I believe Dr. Gattuso has older children from a previous marriage as well. They moved to Fargo from Oklahoma and I do not think they have family in the area. This is a very sad situation, especially for the little girl. Hopefully there is some family that can take care of her.

Dr. Gattuso was a very good man. Such a tragedy. I do not know the specifics of his wifes death, nor do i think it is message board discussion, but she was ill for quite some time before she passed. If this turns out to be a homicide (paper seems to indicate a possible robbery?), this is the crap that isn't supposed to happen in ND. My prayers go out to the family, especially the children who lost a mother and father in less than a year.

Forum Story

I really feel for this man's little girl and family. How one person can have so much tragedy is difficult to comprehend.

Hopefully the police can solve this quickly. IMO they already dropped the ball by not getting the info on the car out to the media in other markets, especially Minneapolis.

I watched the press conference yesterday around noon, and I thought the Police Chief said the info on the car was sent out nationwide.