SiouxSports.com Forum

many hungry

i know most didn't pay a lot for their tickets. Sucked everyone has jack the price. Love the Sioux to death but not going give my left arm and nut to go and watch. Apparently there is a lot of fans that aren't that true of fans in mind. If you were a true fan you would be willing to let the tickets go to some die hard for what you paid for them GO SIOUX

Ya, I am moving to Boston so i dropped my season Tix, only to find that i dont get there till after the season ends, bummer

I was a little suprised to see the value rise so much this year...

Even though I didn't go Fri or Sat, I can still tell u it would have been worth every cent.

Enjoy this ride the Sioux are on! Go Sioux!!!

Yeah, it was still a great hockey weekend, maybe it'll jumpstart the Sioux so they don't have to play catchup

the entire season like the last four seasons. I'll take 3 out of 4 points from the Gophers in October anytime.

By January, MacWilliam will be hitting like Blood, to bruisers for sure! I really don't see the Gophers playing any

better hockey than what they did on Saturday night. I know it's only their second game, but the talent just isn't

as deep as in the past. They are garden variety team. Now the Sioux have present stars, and stars waiting to shine.

Gotta like what we've seen so far....