SiouxSports.com Forum

Possible move to Bismarck

Siouxfan_inDenver

Hey BisMan Sioux fans, I am looking at getting back to the great state of North Dakota. If I get hired by the company I intervewed with I will need a pet friendly rental. I have two labs who are kennel trained and are not allowed to roam the house when no one is home, one cat, and a fiance. I'm having a tough time finding a rental house that accepts pets in the Bismarck Mandan area. If you know of any PM me it would be greatly appreciated. At this point I'm not even against a mobile home or apartment complex. I can leave the two dogs at my Dads farm if needed, but the woman in my life does not like that thought at all. Thanks again.

Hey BisMan Sioux fans, I am looking at getting back to the great state of North Dakota. If I get hired by the company I intervewed with I will need a pet friendly rental. I have two labs who are kennel trained and are not allowed to roam the house when no one is home, one cat, and a fiance.

I can not imagine having two labs one is enough trouble. You have to have a lot of patience. Mine sleeps on the leather couch during the day. Unforunately not everyone is a fan of that great breed so it may be hard finding a pet friendly place. I know my dog is hard on the cabinets in the house.

Hey BisMan Sioux fans, I am looking at getting back to the great state of North Dakota. If I get hired by the company I intervewed with I will need a pet friendly rental. I have two labs who are kennel trained and are not allowed to roam the house when no one is home, one cat, and a fiance. I'm having a tough time finding a rental house that accepts pets in the Bismarck Mandan area. If you know of any PM me it would be greatly appreciated. At this point I'm not even against a mobile home or apartment complex. I can leave the two dogs at my Dads farm if needed, but the woman in my life does not like that thought at all. Thanks again.

I don't know if this will help, but I found this website by googling pet friendly rentals in bismarck, nd.

Pet Friendly Rentals

I hope this helps even a little.