SiouxSports.com Forum

Zach Parise on UNDFS card(s)

NJDnumber9

Hey Guys.

New to the boards. Huge Z. Parise fan as I'm in NJ. When he became available in the draft, I was excited as H. E. double hockey sticks! LOL Intense player who brings it all every game (as if I need to tell any one here that, huh???).

He's my son's favorite player and about a year ago, we started a Parise hockey card collection. Anyway, apparently, there is one or two of him on a UND college card??? My son saw a picture of one and wants me to help him find it. This is the pic:

north_dakota_sioux_2003-04_front.jpg

If this is the card, does any one have any info on where we might get one or two? My son is bugging the life out of me to track one down and I thought this would be a fantastic starting point.

Because of Parise (Z and J!), the Sioux are our favorite college team and we watch any of the games we can find on TV. Not that easy in New Jersey, but once in a while....

ESPN does broadcast the frozen four, so...

Anyway, thanks to any one that can help us out. We look forward to the upcoming season! GO SIOUX!

To help with TV, home hockey games will now be aired on Fox College Sports (FCS) if you can get those channels.

As for the card, the only place that I can think of that you might find one is Ebay or some other auction website. There are not too many of them that are available, since most people like to keep them if they find them. You might find one or two though.

Welcome to the board.

Yes, another Fighting Sioux fan from New Jersey! Now there are three of us and Coach Hakstol HAS to start playing a game each year at Princeton!!!

NJD, check out the University of North Dakota website www.fightingsioux.com where you can sign up to listen to all the games FREE. This site is great with friendly people and has links to The Grand Forks Herald newspaper which I believe is the major newspaper for Fighting Sioux sports.

GO NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX !!!

GO RUTGERS SCARLET KNIGHTS !!!

NJD,

I don't know if you have Patriot,Comcast, or Cablevision for TV, but in some parts of the state they offer a digital package (I don't have it myself),but you can see some college hockey on Fox College Sports,CSTV, and ESPNU. North Dakota recently signed an agreement where many of their hockey and football games will be shown nationwide. Also, the Sioux will be coming East January 22 and 23 to play Cornell in Ithaca,New York which isn't too far unless you live in deep southern New Jersey.

Hey Guys.

New to the boards. Huge Z. Parise fan as I'm in NJ. When he became available in the draft, I was excited as H. E. double hockey sticks! LOL Intense player who brings it all every game (as if I need to tell any one here that, huh???).

He's my son's favorite player and about a year ago, we started a Parise hockey card collection. Anyway, apparently, there is one or two of him on a UND college card??? My son saw a picture of one and wants me to help him find it. This is the pic:

north_dakota_sioux_2003-04_front.jpg

If this is the card, does any one have any info on where we might get one or two? My son is bugging the life out of me to track one down and I thought this would be a fantastic starting point.

Because of Parise (Z and J!), the Sioux are our favorite college team and we watch any of the games we can find on TV. Not that easy in New Jersey, but once in a while....

ESPN does broadcast the frozen four, so...

Anyway, thanks to any one that can help us out. We look forward to the upcoming season! GO SIOUX!

You think it's hard to find Sioux hockey in NJ, try Georgia! Thank God for the internet! Sorry, I'm not willing to part with my Parise merchandise, as he's my favorite player too, but I'm sure you'll be able to get what you need on this site. Great, friendly fans.

Hey guys

Thanks for all the cool replies! Very friendly site here! I have received a few PMs on possibly getting one of those Parise cards, but I'm still at a dead end. If you have one to spare, know someone that does or know where I can get one, please chime in. I'm an eBay regular since 1997. I don't believe I've ever seen one listed. I figured I'd have WAAAY better luck amongst the Sioux faithful!

Hope to get a couple more leads here.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and DEVILS, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Hey guys

Thanks for all the cool replies! Very friendly site here! I have received a few PMs on possibly getting one of those Parise cards, but I'm still at a dead end. If you have one to spare, know someone that does or know where I can get one, please chime in. I'm an eBay regular since 1997. I don't believe I've ever seen one listed. I figured I'd have WAAAY better luck amongst the Sioux faithful!

Hope to get a couple more leads here.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and DEVILS, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Did you see and follow up on the third post on this thread?

I MAY have one of the cards that I would be willing to give you, two problems though: 1. I don't know for sure if the have the Parise card(If i remember correctly these were given out at a promotion before one of the games in the 2003-04 season). 2. If I do have the card, it is in my stuff at my parents home and I probably wont get back home until Thanksgiving at the earliest (if not Thanksgiving, it would be Christmas).

Send me a PM if you want me to take a look and are still interested.