SiouxSports.com Forum

Off Topic: World of Outlaws on TV/internet?

Big A HG

Are they showing World of Outlaws tonight live on like the MidCo channel or anything? Or, does anyone know any live feeds on the internet? I didn't feel like shelling out a bunch of cash for it tonight, so I'm passing.

Sorry for posting in the hockey forum. Figured I'd get a better chance at a response before the race starts tonight if I posted here.

Mods can delete later tonight.

Are they showing World of Outlaws tonight live on like the MidCo channel or anything? Or, does anyone know any live feeds on the internet? I didn't feel like shelling out a bunch of cash for it tonight, so I'm passing.

Sorry for posting in the hockey forum. Figured I'd get a better chance at a response before the race starts tonight if I posted here.

Mods can delete later tonight.

I'm pretty sure that they aren't televising the races this weekend. They have an audio feed on their broadcast web site www.dirtvision.com, but the next video they have listed is next week. I don't think that the local track has any control over that. It is kind of like when the Wild play at REA, they set up their own media and the venue has no media rights.