SiouxSports.com Forum

ICE TIME AND LOCATION FOR SKATE SUNDAY AFTER THE FINAL 5..UPDATE

revolutionz

Ok everyone, I managed to get some ice for the sunday after the Final 5 finally. Here is where its at:

Plymouth Ice Center

3650 Plymouth Blvd

Plymouth, MN 55446-3201

12:15 to 1:15

MapQuest

Plymouth Ice Center

If we can get 17 people to show up, that would be great. Im goin for $10/ person, goalies are free as always. The ice was $170 for the hour, so thats what the price is based off of. Hopefully everone sees this and I apologize for the mess/scramble to make this happen. brianvf, if you could let that goaltender know that would be great.

If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks for your patience everyone.

-Nate

I'll be there for sure.

Crap!

I lied... :glare:

Something came up at home, and I unfortunately have to be back in Madison earlier on Sunday, so I won't be able to attend the game.

I'm very sorry about that...I hope you have at least 17 players show up (and a couple goalies).

Thank you for getting the ice time setup regardless...

yeah, it would have made it more fun if more people would have shown up. if i do this next year im collecting money up front for the ice... :lol:

i hear ya...thats a flat out bummer especially when you are nice enough to front the money when people said they were in for sure! sorry to hear about the turnout

Sucks I couldn't make it, especially with how the turnout ended up.

yeah, it would have made it more fun if more people would have shown up. if i do this next year im collecting money up front for the ice... :lol:

I wonder if next year we could get the GPL folks to join in again as well. The last few years when we skated against them there were always plenty of skaters.