SiouxSports.com Forum

Ovechin's goal

redarmy

As I remember he skated into the opponent's end just before leaving the ice after pre game wamup and shot the puck into the opponent's net. He was warned by team Canada before the game with them that if he did that when they met, there would be a huge brawl on the ice. It's the only game he didn't do it.

There was more hot dogging that got the home crowd enraged, it was nice to beat the Russians on Christmas day, unfortunately for the US, the tourney didn't go so well after that win.

I also remember the thundering Ovechkin sucks from the Canadian fans as well.

As I remember he skated into the opponent's end just before leaving the ice after pre game wamup and shot the puck into the opponent's net. He was warned by team Canada before the game with them that if he did that when they met, there would be a huge brawl on the ice. It's the only game he didn't do it.

There was more hot dogging that got the home crowd enraged, it was nice to beat the Russians on Christmas day, unfortunately for the US, the tourney didn't go so well after that win.

Didn't he spit at someone too?

For those sitting around bored on a Sunday afternoon, Ovechkin & Semin taking on Crosby & Malkin on NBC right now.

You can't beat the league's top 3 scorers in one game -- pretty exciting game so far.

caps just opened it up but this game is awesome. hitting like crazy and watching those 4 skate is damn fun