SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UAA

AZSIOUX

I'm in Bemidji for the weekend and have no idea what the cable system is here and if there is a chance I can watch the games on TV. Can anyone out there help me out?

Welcome to God's country. Being we're out of GF, there won't be a game televised (we do get FSSN though). None of the bars have dishes. You're SOL. BSU men's team is out-of-town too. One of those weekends . . . grab a laptop and you're good with a high-speed connection.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to God's country. Being we're out of GF, there won't be a game televised (we do get FSSN though). None of the bars have dishes. You're SOL. BSU men's team is out-of-town too. One of those weekends . . . grab a laptop and you're good with a high-speed connection.

Thanks. I didn't think I'd see it on TV, but knew the net was an option. Guess we will all gather around the monitor. Nothing like intimate computer time on a weekend. :huh:

I'm at the Birchmont House and I heard that there is speedskating on Lake Bemidji this weekend. Is that in Bemidji or another town?

Thanks. I didn't think I'd see it on TV, but knew the net was an option. Guess we will all gather around the monitor. Nothing like intimate computer time on a weekend. :huh:

I'm at the Birchmont House and I heard that there is speedskating on Lake Bemidji this weekend. Is that in Bemidji or another town?

It's on Lake Bemidji's south west shore I believe. Should be decent weather to watch.

Hrkac was checking with Cheesemover, they can get the games if they know the coordinates.

Bad news for Sioux fans in Mpls. I talked to Cheese @ Senser's and they will not be showing the games this weekend. It was too much work for John to move the satellite to pick up this feed. He's performed a lot of miracles thru the years by getting games on but not this time.

The only hope would be if FSSN picks up the feed but by reading this thread that doesn't seem possible either.

Can you say webcast?

Go Sioux!