SiouxSports.com Forum

Ticket Exchange

SiouxHockeyBisonFootball

Apparently I have been out of the loop for to long. What is the best way to track down trickets for games?

In the past it seemed like the ticket exchange on The Ralph website was the best option. Now that this link has been closed, what is the best option?

Checked the SiouxSports forum and the listings are few and far between.

Checked Craigs List, no dice.

Checked the TicketMaster Exange, Nothing.

Any other ideas?

I have been watching this site all week and there has been very few listings.

There has to be more tickets available. I remember a couple of years ago the Ticket Exhchange had pages of listings.

Did you create a thread there? Sometimes when people do that, other people that have tickets send a PM and offer their tickets. I've done it myself many times.

If that won't work for you, just show up at the games. There are ALWAYS people out front selling tickets. Some will even be inside the front doors of the arena, in the lobby in front of the ticket window.

Hey guys, new poster here. Just wanted to add that although there are always guys sellling tickets out front, on the weekend of the Goofer series some guy was selling tickets. I pointed him over to some people that were obviously looking for tickets, and he said, yeah, but they're Gopher A**holes, I'm not selling to them. ;) Hope he got his money's worth....

I would encourage people both wanting to sell tickets, and wanting to buy tickets, to use the Ticket Exchange here on SiouxSports.com. A good rule of thumb though, whether you are buying or selling, is to advertise your tickets or make your "ticket request" at least 10 days before the game. This allows for PM's and email correspondence back and forth, and for delivery through the mail.

I would also encourage season ticket holders wishing to sell tickets to use Ticketmaster's "Ticket Exchange" via fightingsioux.com whenever they can. Although it is not as personal a service as posting your tickets here, it is a good option, especially when game day is just 1 or 2 days away rather than a week or more.