SiouxSports.com Forum

Embroidered Numbers/Names...

richthorpe

Not sure if there is a better section to list this, but has anyone on ss.com had numbers/names embroidered to a Jersey done here in the GF area?

Thinking about getting some work done on a few of my son's jeresy's...And maybe one of mine...

Rich T

i believe if you had boughten the jerseys at the ralph they can do them if thats still their policy. maybe home of economy as well.

The Sioux shop does them but they charge like $8 a letter or something outrageous like that.

i know before you had to buy the jersey there to get them done by them. is that still the case? its expensive but worth it if you want it done perfect

i know before you had to buy the jersey there to get them done by them. is that still the case? its expensive but worth it if you want it done perfect

I am not sure if they still have that policy concerning where the jersey was purchased. I do know that the Sioux Shop cannot do jerseys for current players, only players that have left UND because of NCAA policy and the shop's/REA's affiliation with the school. Not sure if that helps you or not.

I am not sure if they still have that policy concerning where the jersey was purchased. I do know that the Sioux Shop cannot do jerseys for current players, only players that have left UND because of NCAA policy and the shop's/REA's affiliation with the school. Not sure if that helps you or not.

Being from Wisconsin I wanted a LaPoint jersey....I had one done by them as soon as I knew his number (inside sources :D ), and they didn't know any better, so I had one made by them before the season started. But yeah, even Home of Economy makes a phone call to the Ralph before making jerseys. I had a Blake one done by them.

Are they selling the jerseys anymore that look a little more authentic... seems like the cheaper mesh(y) ones are everywhere, but I haven't seen the shinier ones lately. I don't think they are actual authentics, but they are better quality than the ones I've seen recently.

Are they selling the jerseys anymore that look a little more authentic... seems like the cheaper mesh(y) ones are everywhere, but I haven't seen the shinier ones lately. I don't think they are actual authentics, but they are better quality than the ones I've seen recently.

I think the Dakota Textbook store has them. The cheap Nike ones are horrible, but people buy 'em cuz they are Nike.

I think the Dakota Textbook store has them. The cheap Nike ones are horrible, but people buy 'em cuz they are Nike.

and they are 69.00 which helps a lot of people not wanting to spend over a hundred for a jersey but still decent enough to show the spirit :glare:

and they are 69.00 which helps a lot of people not wanting to spend over a hundred for a jersey but still decent enough to show the spirit :glare:

Which is fine for them, but I do want to spend over $100 to show the spirit!!

Last time I was at Dakota they had the good green ones... but I have a crappy green one and want a good white one...

I guarantee if the Nike one was $110 and the K1's were $100, people would still get the Nike the majority of the time.

I guarantee if the Nike one was $110 and the K1's were $100, people would still get the Nike the majority of the time.

without a doubt they would as they see the sioux wear nike. of course but its nice to have a cheaper money wise jersey for some to sport, thats all. i like mine :glare: wish they would have made that nike swift better as the k1 version trumps it for sure..or just have released a authentic of that style