SiouxSports.com Forum

Ohio State and Bemidji in the WCHA?

Lakeside58703

I wouldn't mind tOSU as a member of the WCHA over NMU or GOD FORBID UAH.

I know it's sad to say, but... Niagara and RMU are being considered for AHA. If BSU gets into the WCHA, then UAH is left in the cold.

It could VERY well mean the end of another hockey program.

I wouldn't mind tOSU as a member of the WCHA over NMU or GOD FORBID UAH.

I know it's sad to say, but... Niagara and RMU are being considered for AHA. If BSU gets into the WCHA, then UAH is left in the cold.

It could VERY well mean the end of another hockey program.

I'd be willing to bet that uah would be part of some type of expansion and conference swapping deal that involves bsu.

I'd be willing to bet that uah would be part of some type of expansion and conference swapping deal that involves bsu.

I can understand BSU. They have or will have most of the keys towards competition well in hand by the time they enter the WCHA.

UAH has a head coach with credentials but not much of a rep (Danton Cole I believe his name is) but that's about it. They would be another UAA geographically... though the winters in Huntsville will be easier on the flesh walking across campus :silly:.

UNO would be ideal, but they're not going to jump. NMU would be ok, but really would end up being another UAA/MTU (sorry MEg and Suze).

All I can see is that our argument of the WCHA being stronger than the CCHA would diminish significantly as NMU and at least for the immediate future BSU would weaken the conference.