SiouxSports.com Forum

Ralph policies

gopherz

Didn't want to clutter up the other thread on rules and such, so here it is:

Does the Ralph allow flags to be brought in as long as they aren't on a pole or anything (so just the flag)?

Was the whole student upper bowl for this series sold as general admission? As in can anyone with a GA ticket sit in the upper bowl of the student section? (If so, I'm taking my reserved seats and going to sit over there, someone can trade me GA for my reserved if they want seats)

Didn't want to clutter up the other thread on rules and such, so here it is:

Does the Ralph allow flags to be brought in as long as they aren't on a pole or anything (so just the flag)?

Was the whole student upper bowl for this series sold as general admission? As in can anyone with a GA ticket sit in the upper bowl of the student section? (If so, I'm taking my reserved seats and going to sit over there, someone can trade me GA for my reserved if they want seats)

you should be ok with the flag, others have brought them in...the upper bowl was sold to students and the the general public so I am not really sure if that answers your question. However, students don't have seats reserved for us as specific spots.....we have tickets that get us in and then it is general admission to sit in whatever seat.

On another side, wearing a gopher jersey in the student section is going to lead to taunts, so if you don't want those... i don't reccommend sitting there.

you should be ok with the flag, others have brought them in...the upper bowl was sold to students and the the general public so I am not really sure if that answers your question. However, students don't have seats reserved for us as specific spots.....we have tickets that get us in and then it is general admission to sit in whatever seat.

On another side, wearing a gopher jersey in the student section is going to lead to taunts, so if you don't want those... i don't reccommend sitting there.

Agreed, there could be major trouble. Don't say we didn't warn you. Actually, do it, I really want to see what happens! :sad: I have a great view.