SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you watch the game last night? How can a player contribute if he hardly gets any icetime? He had 3 shifts in the 2nd period and maybe 4 shifts in the 3rd.

Have you looked at the stats as of Jan.2/2009? If you did, you would see how many goals Kozek has, and then have a look at some other players who get alot of icetime and don't have that many more goals or points. Those guys should be scoring, what's wrong with this picture? Maybe they should sit some of those guys and "try to light a spark" under them!

i did watch it. maybe hes not playing because he wasnt contributng lately. i have no clue. i like kozek and root for him tons but im sure hak has his reasons. we need his shot and skills in this lineup vs gophers so hope this sparks him for next week. you only can sit 2 forwards per night with lammy out right now so im sure its a tough decision for hak

i did watch it. maybe hes not playing because he wasnt contributng lately. i have no clue. i like kozek and root for him tons but im sure hak has his reasons. we need his shot and skills in this lineup vs gophers so hope this sparks him for next week. you only can sit 2 forwards per night with lammy out right now so im sure its a tough decision for hak

How can a player contribute if he only gets a couple of short shifts? And what about the players who are on the ice alot, shouldn't they contribute more?

How can a player contribute if he only gets a couple of short shifts? And what about the players who are on the ice alot, shouldn't they contribute more?

wish i had the answers for ya but i dont :) many players arent contributing so when you can only sit 2 players at forward someone will get left out i guess.

go sioux tonight

And maybe there's more to the story we don't know. Maybe Kozek has been under the weather and is fatigued. Maybe he did something Hak felt was inappropriate. We can judge all we want, but the fact is...we don't know the entire story. As AZSioux said, Hak knows. It's his team to do what he wants with it. He always says guys earn ice time during the week of practice, and maybe Kozie didn't have the best week of practice.

And maybe there's more to the story we don't know. Maybe Kozek has been under the weather and is fatigued. Maybe he did something Hak felt was inappropriate. We can judge all we want, but the fact is...we don't know the entire story. As AZSioux said, Hak knows. It's his team to do what he wants with it. He always says guys earn ice time during the week of practice, and maybe Kozie didn't have the best week of practice.

All I'm wondering about is why don't they ever sit a player who is on the ice all the time and doesn't get nothing done. I did not ask you to make up a list of what could be wrong with Kozek.

All I'm wondering about is why don't they ever sit a player who is on the ice all the time and doesn't get nothing done. I did not ask you to make up a list of what could be wrong with Kozek.

There are certainly others including one who was a Tier One Junior scoring sensation however since you persist one word "Upperclassman". The expectations are different.

who knows. call the wednesday coaches talk show and ask hak if they still take calls like they use to do. im sure he will be ready to roll next week vs the goofs

Last time I checked, I didn't think I needed to be asked to give my opinion. You were wondering why they're sitting Kozek. You obviously don't know, nor do I.