SiouxSports.com Forum

Weather Last Night

Dden1

On another weather related note, I remember when a buddy and I drove to the Down UNDer on a Friday, in my Honda CRX, in a blizzard during the winter of '89-'90! That low rider got stuck in the snow twice on the way there! But we made it there for our usual Friday 1 pm sitting!

The Down UNDer is/was one of the reasons UND is on the list of top schools where students don't study! That place was sooooo money for hot chics :D , I mean women, and cheap brew on Fridays!

Don't you mean cheap women and brew on Fridays?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that one. They waited until the early evening to announce it to keep students from packing up and heading for an early weekend when the weather was so bad. My buddies and I went over to The Down Under (is that place even around any more?) and drank $1 teas till closing. One of my more classic hangovers at UND ... :D;)

walked home from class to the Batcave the previous day (basement apt. off Stanford Drive about 6 blocks from campus)... after me and my two roommates thawed out we headed out to the Barleycorn for Teas...one roomie was a meterologist and he spoke with T. Clifford earlier that evening and knew school was going to be closed...we only had to wait outside of the Barleycorn for 10-15 minutes... :D