SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone watchng Coach Lennon today?

wyomingsiouxfan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think channel 11 would not show the crowd with empty seats at the same time they talk of another sellout. They must count sellout the same way they do in Minneapolis?

I see the empty seats where the band must sit, but there are many empty seats between the 20s also, are they all in the concourse for an early halftime? Me thinks not.

Come on Bison, get original. At the end of the national anthem "home of the BISON!" after a first down, the PA announcer says: And that's another Bison....the crowd cheers "first down". (totally copying the vikings PA guy).

Coach Lennon 6

bison 0

Another unoriginal thing! I'm watching the commercials, and now they have "BISON Illustrated"...sound familiar? Yeah, thats right, SIOUX Illustrated.

Another unoriginal thing! I'm watching the commercials, and now they have "BISON Illustrated"...sound familiar? Yeah, thats right, SIOUX Illustrated.

The difference here in Fargo is they give them away at every C-store and grocery store in town. Talk about a huge demand. And they are written and have the feel of a "free magazine."

Come on Bison, get original. At the end of the national anthem "home of the BISON!" after a first down, the PA announcer says: And that's another Bison....the crowd cheers "first down". (totally copying the vikings PA guy).

Coach Lennon 6

bison 0

Yet again, another ripoff, the Bison band is playing a mentally challenged version of "in heaven there is no beer".

HAHA. Just more proof that they are all WCHA fans down in Fargo.

No kidding, they even have their FOOTBALL team come out with the lights out at the dome. Something I have seen at almost every HOCKEY arena I've been in, but never in a FOOTBALL arena, cept maybe arena league...