SiouxSports.com Forum

sioux harley

bigirish

Hey - Just what every cougar needs. By the way, have you seen the movie "Must Love Dogs?" There is a cougar line in it. Mrs. Siouxman and I just about lost it when we heard the line.

As I was browsing movies to watch on line from Netflex, I came across Cougar Club!! It's #4 in their top 50 'watch instantly' list. We're everywhere!! :D

You had a green motorcycle?

Never had one. I am just going off what others tell me. Apparently it is a big superstition - among Harley riders anyway. I believe it stems from the same superstition among race car drivers. I am not sure where it came from. It sounds like a job for google :silly:

Never had one. I am just going off what others tell me. Apparently it is a big superstition - among Harley riders anyway. I believe it stems from the same superstition among race car drivers. I am not sure where it came from. It sounds like a job for google :silly:

red, green or any color this is a one of a kind for a true siox fan

IMO the REA needs to get rid of this motorcycle fad, I just feel like the excitement is lost when someone wins it and is not a motorcycle rider, like most people purchasing. If the REA really wants to make a craze I think they need to do a custom sioux car. It doesn't have to be a luxury car, just a malibu or something that Rydell sells them cheap, gives it a nice paint job, and the inside is all custom.

I'd be quick to by a raffle ticket for a car with custom Sioux upholstery, with the logo on all the headrests. Dash with custom paintings much like the Chopper. I believe that would generate a lot more popularity than a motorcycle that the majority of people probably will not use.

IMO the REA needs to get rid of this motorcycle fad, I just feel like the excitement is lost when someone wins it and is not a motorcycle rider, like most people purchasing. If the REA really wants to make a craze I think they need to do a custom sioux car. It doesn't have to be a luxury car, just a malibu or something that Rydell sells them cheap, gives it a nice paint job, and the inside is all custom.

I'd be quick to by a raffle ticket for a car with custom Sioux upholstery, with the logo on all the headrests. Dash with custom paintings much like the Chopper. I believe that would generate a lot more popularity than a motorcycle that the majority of people probably will not use.

I have always wanted a Harley, its just that right now, I have 2 infants at home, so the timing is just not right. I would love for someone who can ride all the time to be able to use it at this point. I would not have enough time to do it justice!

The sole purpose is as a fundraiser, not to promote motorcycling. If only motorcycle riders bought tickets, they might not cover the cost of the prize. Look at it this way: Both motorcycles they have raffled off are up for sale, giving others a chance to buy one. More expensive than a $10 ticket, but it also gives you more of a chance to own one.

Bidding has commenced and is up to $12,100.

I'm not saying bigirish has not right to sell his bike, i understand that the costs that come with it can be quite steep. I just think there would be more appeal and more pomp if it were a car, something anyone and everyone could use.

Like me! :silly:

And I do agree with you. Cars or a truck (even a small one) would fit almost everyones lifestyle.

• 3 weeks later...