SiouxSports.com Forum

Chicago Showcase

seeboys

Team ND lost 5-4 to Colorado this morning.

Yes, despite out shooting Colorado 32-21. Gave up two SH goals, including the game winner with 3:28 to play.

Minot's Skogan was goalie in the win yesterday stopping 30 of 32 shots. RR's Arnason in the loss today stopped 16 of 21.

Play final pool play game Friday @ 1:30 vs. Connecticut. They are in the "B" pool this year due to last year's 0-4 showing in the "A" pool.

Tyler Groth is 2-2-4, while Nick Schaeffer is 1-3-4 to lead in points.

Yes, despite out shooting Colorado 32-21. Gave up two SH goals, including the game winner with 3:28 to play.

Minot's Skogan was goalie in the win yesterday stopping 30 of 32 shots. RR's Arnason in the loss today stopped 16 of 21.

Play final pool play game Friday @ 1:30 vs. Connecticut. They are in the "B" pool this year due to last year's 0-4 showing in the "A" pool.

Tyler Groth is 2-2-4, while Nick Schaeffer is 1-3-4 to lead in points.

76% save percentage?? i thought he was the best goalie in the state (or world :D ) i kid, i kid. tough outing for arneson. hopefully wont effect his chances of playing college hockey too much, but im sure it won't help.

76% save percentage?? i thought he was the best goalie in the state (or world :D ) i kid, i kid. tough outing for arneson. hopefully wont effect his chances of playing college hockey too much, but im sure it won't help.

Probably had West D-men in front of him.

It doesn't surpise me one bit.

team nd lost to mass 7-4, record now 2-2, not sure if they will play any more?

to answer your question gf, only going by stats since did not see any games, schaefer and vigan did well, posting points in all four games i believe. arnason did not fare so well in his outing. you can check stats at the website seeboys posted in the first post of this topic.