SiouxSports.com Forum

Greene, Stafford make USA squad

nodak hockey fanatic

as nhl teams get eliminated from the playoffs then usually more of the more known usa players will be added to the team, same goes for other teams as well. i believe parise did that last year with others

as nhl teams get eliminated from the playoffs then usually more of the more known usa players will be added to the team, same goes for other teams as well. i believe parise did that last year with others

Osh played pretty well the last time he donned a USA sweater - how about 2008?

ajw1362.jpg

Osh played pretty well the last time he donned a USA sweater - how about 2008?

That photo is still the wallpaper on my work PC. You wouldn't know it from the picture (you would if you follow TJ), but he was the puck carrier on this play, and the Russian was the one lining up to throw the check. Welcome to TJ's world.

That photo is still the wallpaper on my work PC. You wouldn't know it from the picture (you would if you follow TJ), but he was the puck carrier on this play, and the Russian was the one lining up to throw the check. Welcome to TJ's world.

Just check out You Tube and you will see a few hits from TJ. Most don't look at him as power forward type, but he has the strength to skate through just about anyone, especially guys at this level. Amazing power on skates and wonderful skills to boot. One can only imagine what him and Toews would have done with another year together...dare I say they would have rivaled some of the great duos to ever lace up in college hockey? I DARE!

If I remember we were losing by a fair bit at that game as well. TJ was still out there playing 100%.