SiouxSports.com Forum

Eating in Denver

ABoyNamedSioux

I know that a lot of Sioux fans are coming to invade Denver this weekend and that is awesome! As a life-long Sioux fan living in Denver, this has been the longest week I can remember living through. While you are here in Denver and if you are looking for some fantastic Italian food, stop in at Osteria Marco. Being that it is only a couple blocks from the Pepsi Center on Larimer St (1453 Larimer), one of the top new restaurants in town AND has a couple native North Dakotans on staff you should definetly stop by. OK, enough pimping of the restaurant. GO SIOUX!!!!

I know that a lot of Sioux fans are coming to invade Denver this weekend and that is awesome! As a life-long Sioux fan living in Denver, this has been the longest week I can remember living through. While you are here in Denver and if you are looking for some fantastic Italian food, stop in at Osteria Marco. Being that it is only a couple blocks from the Pepsi Center on Larimer St (1453 Larimer), one of the top new restaurants in town AND has a couple native North Dakotans on staff you should definetly stop by. OK, enough pimping of the restaurant. GO SIOUX!!!!

I used to live in Denver and am really forward to gettin gback there for a long weekend. I was wondering if BD Mongolian is still open and if so waht is your take on the place. I have heard it is really good. I also want to get to a few places that I used to love.

I used to live in Denver and am really forward to gettin gback there for a long weekend. I was wondering if BD Mongolian is still open and if so waht is your take on the place. I have heard it is really good. I also want to get to a few places that I used to love.

My wife and I will be hitting BD's on Friday for lunch. I went to the one in Columbus back in 2005 and it was great!