SiouxSports.com Forum

Tickets available Frozen Four

My BADger co-worker wanted me to post that he has four tickets available in row four of the club level (214). Send me a message I will put you in contact with him. My understanding is they are up for face value.

please - I would love the tickets!!! e-mail me at dbeaton@altru.org

I was the first to answer you with my e-mail and I didn't get the tickets... what gives?? Not mad, just wondering if I botched the process so I don't do it again...

someone could have emailed or pm'd them before you posted and not posted in the thread.........

It could also be logistics and ease of exchange. If tickets are in Michigan, and if an early buyer happens to live just across town in Michigan, why not sell to someone who will drive to your door tonight with cash and no hassle or risk? No waiting on checks. No cashing checks. No trips to the post office. No worry about tickets getting lost. There are many reasons why first in line is not always first in right. It is generally the fair thing to do, all else being equal. Sadly, things are not always equal. Also, if some says PM me, or call me, do what they ask, not something different, expecting them to reach out. Also, they may not bother to check back to a board.

It's a tough grab right now, but things will free up for folks. Do not be disheartened. After all, it is the Sioux, and it is a magical season. All who travel will get in. There could be a million Sioux fans descend on The Can and somehow, magically, all who come will get in.

It could also be logistics and ease of exchange. If tickets are in Michigan, and if an early buyer happens to live just across town in Michigan, why not sell to someone who will drive to your door tonight with cash and no hassle or risk? No waiting on checks. No cashing checks. No trips to the post office. No worry about tickets getting lost. There are many reasons why first in line is not always first in right. It is generally the fair thing to do, all else being equal. Sadly, things are not always equal. Also, if some says PM me, or call me, do what they ask, not something different, expecting them to reach out. Also, they may not bother to check back to a board.

It's a tough grab right now, but things will free up for folks. Do not be disheartened. After all, it is the Sioux, and it is a magical season. All who travel will get in. There could be a million Sioux fans descend on The Can and somehow, magically, all who come will get in.

A thousand nations of the sioux empire descend upon you, our jersey's will blot out the sun.