SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN FOUR - 4 in a row for the Sioux

AZSIOUX

Well, I am back from Denver and finally caught up enough at work to visit ss.com.

All in all, it was a great trip. I wish that Thursday went a little bit better, but oh, well.

Trip highlights:

-Being at MSP airport Thursday morning with A TON of other Sioux fans

-The dude that sat next to me on the plane who wasn't a UND grad, but the son of UND grads with a suite. He was really cool to chat with

-Seeing Brooklyn's be, oh, I don't know, about 500 people over capacity before the game. That was a lot of green in one place!

-Having a starter from the Denver Broncos wave and say hi to me (Kuper!)

-Listening to the random playlist of the BC band. I don't know how many bands play both "Take On Me" by Ah-Ha and "The Next Episode" by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg

-The funny arm pump moves made by the Nortre Dame (and later Sioux) fans when their band played certain songs

-Touring the Budweiser brewery in Ft. Collins with at least seven other Sioux fans

-Spending time with my best friend from college

-Seeing Meeechigan lose.

Trip lowlights:

-The Sioux-BC game has been discussed ad nauseum, but I just wish that there would have been more chances for the 5,000 UND fans to cheer, it definitely could have been a home-ice atmosphere

-Going to the New Belgium brewery only to be turned away because it was filled with CSU students starting their weekend

-Waiting 45 minutes at the airport for a shuttle to take me to my car Sunday night

-Catching up on work!

I don't regret heading down there at all. The Sioux hockey team always gives me something to be proud of, and I am grateful for the roller coaster ride that was the 2007-08 season.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am back from Denver and finally caught up enough at work to visit ss.com.

All in all, it was a great trip. I wish that Thursday went a little bit better, but oh, well.

Trip highlights:

-Being at MSP airport Thursday morning with A TON of other Sioux fans

-The dude that sat next to me on the plane who wasn't a UND grad, but the son of UND grads with a suite. He was really cool to chat with

-Seeing Brooklyn's be, oh, I don't know, about 500 people over capacity before the game. That was a lot of green in one place!

-Having a starter from the Denver Broncos wave and say hi to me (Kuper!)

-Listening to the random playlist of the BC band. I don't know how many bands play both "Take On Me" by Ah-Ha and "The Next Episode" by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg

-The funny arm pump moves made by the Nortre Dame (and later Sioux) fans when their band played certain songs

-Touring the Budweiser brewery in Ft. Collins with at least seven other Sioux fans

-Spending time with my best friend from college

-Seeing Meeechigan lose.

Trip lowlights:

-The Sioux-BC game has been discussed ad nauseum, but I just wish that there would have been more chances for the 5,000 UND fans to cheer, it definitely could have been a home-ice atmosphere

-Going to the New Belgium brewery only to be turned away because it was filled with CSU students starting their weekend

-Waiting 45 minutes at the airport for a shuttle to take me to my car Sunday night

-Catching up on work!

I don't regret heading down there at all. The Sioux hockey team always gives me something to be proud of, and I am grateful for the roller coaster ride that was the 2007-08 season.

Oh and to add to how gay the BC band is, they played "Everytime we touch" at the championship game.