SiouxSports.com Forum

Minnesota Vikings

airmail

Sweet Sassy Molassey.... I am thankful that I am not a big Vikings guy. 100 million dollars for 10 years... Maybe the Vikes management is as incompetent as everybody thinks geeeez.

The could have drafted Byron Leftwitch and signed Duante for 3 years and moved on... but thats just my 2 cents.

Sweet Sassy Molassey.... I am thankful that I am not a big Vikings guy. 100 million dollars for 10 years... Maybe the Vikes management  is as incompetent as everybody thinks geeeez.

The could have drafted Byron Leftwitch and signed Duante for 3 years and moved on... but thats just my 2 cents.

I'll just come out and say it...he doesn't deserve it. I could go out there and drop the football 30 or 40 times for only a million a year for 10 years...I could save the Vikings 90 million dollars!!!

Unf*cking believable. Why do the Vikings put so much faith in this guy? The Vikings should have drafted either Leftwich, Trufant, or Suggs. They didn't get any of them. When will the Vikes front office actually stop smoking crack and realize that when you are 31st against the pass, YOU NEED A SECONDARY!!! I know Leftwich is a QB, but even if they wanted him they wouldn't have got him because they were too slow to the f*cking draft table. I said it in Culpepper's rookie preseason and I'll say it again now. He's an overrated waste of a pick. He's not as good as he or anyone else in the organization thinks he is. I am still dumbfounded we PASSED on JEVON KEARSE to pick him up. Rumor has it he's dumb as rocks to when it comes to football intelligence. Does anyone else see anything wrong with that??