SiouxSports.com Forum

Dave Matthews Band

mikeypat15

So I know there is a few DMB fans on this board, figured we might start a place to chat about the band and maybe plan some get togethers at 1 of their 50+ concerts every year.

So here is my schedule for this coming summer

6/7/2008-Busch Stadium-St Louis, MO

8/9 & 10/2008-Is this heaven, no its Alpine Valley, East Troy, Wisconsin.

Still might be trying to make it to a ton of other concerts including

6/6/2008-Toyota Park

7/25-26/2008-Noblesville, In

8/1/2008-Louisville, KY

Maybe one of the Staples Center shows.

Enjoy this thread guys, I know BigGreyAnt will, that may get the award for biggest Dave related name on this forum.

So I know there is a few DMB fans on this board, figured we might start a place to chat about the band and maybe plan some get togethers at 1 of their 50+ concerts every year.

6/6/2008-Toyota Park

8/1/2008-Louisville, KY

Enjoy this thread guys, I know BigGreyAnt will, that may get the award for biggest Dave related name on this forum.

Nice catch on that one!

Yea, I'll be at Alpine, but won't be spending any extra money this year to go anywhere else. The only other places I've seen them are United Center (Winter tour 2002) and twice at the Target Center (Summer 03, Fall 05).

Someday I'll make it out to The Gorge, but this year is not the year.

Nice catch on that one!

Yea, I'll be at Alpine, but won't be spending any extra money this year to go anywhere else. The only other places I've seen them are United Center (Winter tour 2002) and twice at the Target Center (Summer 03, Fall 05).

Someday I'll make it out to The Gorge, but this year is not the year.

Was going to be the plan this year, but my brother has "baby funds", IMO DMB trumps baby, glad im years away from that

I go every summer to Alpine. Been fortunate enough to also get to Red Rocks and the Gorge.....all dave fans should see one concert in their lifetime at the Gorge!! :):D

The Gorge will come some day. Red Rocks is overrated, in my opinion, though I've never been there, so I can't really say.

I've been to Alpine every summer since 03.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be at Alpine. Not sure where my seat is night 1, but night 2 I'll be in 202 PP.

Not a bad row at Alpine, and I bet you got those on Ticketbastard which is tough to do for Alpine. Still haven't gotten word on any of my seats cause like you probably, Warehouse. Did you get your package, I finally did, first one ever.

I did get lawn for one night at Alpine, but that is a way for me to "finance" tickets cause I'll go and easily upgrade to 30th row or so like I have done the last couple years

I got confirmed for both nights at Alpine Valley. Lower Pavillion for the first night and Upper Pavillion for the second. I've been a Warehouse member since 1999 and often get tickets in the first 10 rows. I'm hopeful I'll be close to the stage for the first night.

I got confirmed for both nights at Alpine Valley. Lower Pavillion for the first night and Upper Pavillion for the second. I've been a Warehouse member since 1999 and often get tickets in the first 10 rows. I'm hopeful I'll be close to the stage for the first night.

Warehouse just called me and informed me that they switched are tickets around and that you have mine, can you please get them to me ASAP. :lol:

Warehouse just called me and informed me that they switched are tickets around and that you have mine, can you please get them to me ASAP. :D

Well I've lurked enough, found a DMB thread and figured I had better pop my cherry here. Hey Chris.

I'll be at alpine for the 7th year in a row! I've yet to get into the 100's but I've also never been up on the lawn. thank god. Joined the Warehouse after Folsom Field in 01, and they confirmed me uppers n1, lowers n2. The best I've gotten before is row 2 at the gorge,....what a year that was. We might have to have a sioux get-together this year at Alpine.

Well I've lurked enough, found a DMB thread and figured I had better pop my cherry here. Hey Chris.

I'll be at alpine for the 7th year in a row! I've yet to get into the 100's but I've also never been up on the lawn. thank god. Joined the Warehouse after Folsom Field in 01, and they confirmed me uppers n1, lowers n2. The best I've gotten before is row 2 at the gorge,....what a year that was. We might have to have a sioux get-together this year at Alpine.

Tim?

• 3 weeks later...

5th Row at Busch Stadium, so excited.

I was also listening to Eh Hee the other day and minus the F-bomb, I'd be pumped to hear that as a Sioux starting lineup, anyone else feel this?

I also think DMB is going to hit a good stride with their new songs, I like them more and more everytime. N2 Shotgun and Eh Hee Alpine 07, Radio City Cornbread, Any Sister, #27 Piedmont. If you can't remember Eh Hee N2 check out my Facebook profile for the video.

Lastly, last week I was at a buddy's house and his roommate had Dave shuffling on his Ipod, is it sad that I can tell you which live album it is just by hearing the song?

6/6/2008-Toyota Park

8/1/2008-Louisville, KY

Oh dear god...many of my college friends here are going to that one. Look for some incredibly drunk college kids wearing hopefully Minnesota stuff, tell them I say hi :glare:

Oh dear god...many of my college friends here are going to that one. Look for some incredibly drunk college kids wearing hopefully Minnesota stuff, tell them I say hi :glare:

You realize about 30,000 out of the 35,000 people there are "drunk college kids"?