SiouxSports.com Forum

The Rivalry

tony

Tony is looking at the glass as half full. Postive verses negative. Fox news vs CNN on the Iraqi liberation. I have not heard many positive comments about moving I-AA from star2city. If UND decides to move up in the next five years, will the tone change? Teddy Roosevelt had a great quote, it went something like this "Far better is it to dare mighty deeds, than it is to take rank with those poor souls that neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that nows not victory or defeat". Many of the negative things do happen, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. And for those negative people out there, it's not an oncoming freight train.

I like this one:

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value." ~Thomas Paine

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ford and Roosevelt were great men. They both had great accomplishments in their lives. Looks like both quotes are saying the same thing. Remember Barry Bonds struck out 93 times in 2001, but he did hit 73 home runs. :blush: